MapLink™ | Procedures | Other permits - Floodplain Districts

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Other permits - Floodplain Districts
Prior to obtaining a floodplain development permit, the applicant must secure all necessary permits from federal, state, and local agencies, including but not limited to those required by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under § 404 of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, Amendments of 1972, 33 U.S.C. § 1344.